PHPDots Technologies Technologies is web development company started in 2017, the company has been pretty clear in its vision and mission – the best of technologies woven into making a professional website which is secure and pretty! Aimed at developing secure websites, we differ in many ways from our peers. In fact, PHPDots Technologies Technologies portrays ‘security and speed’ as their two flagship approaches to developing personal and professional websites. We are located at Ahmedabad, India. We have team members with experience from 2 to 14 years.
Does creating products that directly provide a positive customer experience motivate you? PHPDots Technologies Technologies is looking for an experienced product manager to create and deliver features targeted to improve the experience for Customers and Vendors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support key initiatives and products to effectively manage work orders. You will define and influence strategies to manage work orders through the lifecycle. You will drive the fine balance in the product to ensure a positive Customer and Vendor experience, as PHPDots Technologies Technologies continues to raise the bar for the quality of services. You will work with company management and software developers to deliver tech features that support the business goal. PHPDots Technologies Technologies is aggressively investing in the space to ensure that we become the preferred platform for our customers, by providing the best technology. The role will enrich your experience by providing a hands-on opportunity to address this space. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success – we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
A successful candidate will have the experience to think big and implement game changing ideas to solve real world problems. The candidate will thrive with the ability to negotiate and make smart tradeoffs for competing resources and requirements. Ability to think long term and define product vision will help iterate the product to a mature and robust workflow management mechanism. The candidate should value dealing with ambiguous situations and distil clear requirements from a large set of stakeholders. Your experience to interface with tech teams and writing effective requirements and user stories will help the tech team deliver a robust product.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Define and deliver product roadmap to manage workflows, define product strategy to support the long-term vision
- Work with software development teams to define and build features that allow for robust workflow management
- Prioritize features and make trade-offs to deliver the best business value, where necessary move quickly and iterate to deliver a scalable solution. Readjust priorities to ensure the right customer, technology, and engineering outcomes
- Define operating plans, influence partner team roadmaps where necessary
- Collaborate with internal PHPDots Technologies Technologies businesses to define new requirements and features for the product
- Build relationships with upstream/downstream partner teams and influence their roadmaps to support product requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min 5 years of experience of product management, technical product management, leading project delivery for large, cross functional projects across multiple teams. Able to prioritize complex deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders.
- Effective negotiator, make smart trade-offs (e.g., time vs. effort vs. features), and drive appropriate schedules.
- Think big and outside the box to implement innovative ideas that align with the right long-term vision
- Drive product discussions and create vision documentation (i.e.PR FAQ)
- Work with company management and stakeholder to define the priority of features based on impact and strategic vision
- Author effective BRDs to enable tech team to deliver features with minimal ambiguity and a crisp set of use cases/acceptance criteria – address edge cases, and include/exclude the right set of user stories to deliver the most impact
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate communication (both verbal and written) with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts
- Distil clear requirements from large and diverse sets of customers, partners, vendors, and regional agencies/business entities
- Know how and when to escalate without damaging relationships
- Delivery of complex products spanning across multiple teams, with direct customer experience improvement and amounting to significant impact on the business
Experience and Salary
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of Experience
- Salary: Upto 100K/month based on your experience and skills